CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 29, 2010

Sick...I'm So Sick of Sick!


I feel wiped out! Although I'm sure without my husband I'd be half dead!


Our little Peanut has a stomach virus and she's been sick since late Friday night. At first we thought it was just teeth but it got worse and worse as the weekend progressed. The fever only lasted for about the first 24 hours and then it was gone but she was still throwing up. And saturday, just when we thought we'd had it beat, we lost the battle. We were on our way out the door to go to my hubby's side of the family's Easter dinner...I had just plopped her in her car seat and snapped the last buckle and she started throwing up. So I jumped into Super Mom mode and within seconds had her out of the seat out of the car and throwing up in the driveway while the rain was pouring down.


So back in the house we came and we cleaned her all up and changed her clothes, washed her hands, brushed her teeth and still decided to go. I think we should've just stayed home but the hubby was ready to go so we went! She did okay and she even ate some dinner but she ended up getting sick right before we left to come home. About 3:00 this morning she started throwing up bright yellow stuff which I found out from the Call A Nurse was stomach bile. My poor baby. She was still hydrated but had nothing left in her to throw up.


She is doing a little better tonight though. We went to the doctor and they gave her some stuff for the nausea and vomitting and she was able to eat some "yello" (jello) and a little bit of supper. Guess only time will tell!


Lizzard and KB had their first flag football game on Saturday afternoon! I can't wait to get a little more into it so that they get the hang of what's going on and get into it a little more. Great rival games are coming up!


But as for now our household is back in newborn baby mode. Peanut's sleep schedule is so messed up we've just decided that we're going to have to sleep when she sleeps to maintain some sort of energy for ourselves! UGH, can't wait until she's better and we can all go to bed at normal times and not feel like walking zombies!

0 comments:

Post a Comment