CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 15, 2010

Run, Run, Run!


We had a long and busy weekend! Thank goodness it's over, but we did have a good time!


Friday was a jumbled mess of running kids here and there (we had no school friday :P) and getting them ready to stay with Nana and Poppa. Saturday we had football practice and a suprise birthday party for a friend of ours. On the way home we stopped to have a few drinks at a few places that I've never been before. Sort of nice to get out and visit other bars in the area and see what their places are like! It was a late night but we had fun!


Sunday I was up at the crack of dawn and having a really hard time adjusting to the time change! The hubby on the other hand slept til nearly lunch time! He NEVER does that! So while he snoozed away I played with Abby, re-did the patches on Liz's pants, cleaned up the living room and just enjoyed the peace and quiet!


Then I was off to pick up the kiddos, who had a great time at Nana & Poppa's house and then we came home to finish off our night by watching the new Hannah Montana and snacking on nearly everything under the sun!


Today was a crazy day of running and I'm just now getting the chance to sit and do nothing! Kids are in bed, hubby's content watching TV, dog's been out, bookwork's done and all I have left to do is eat my nightly bowl of cereal and maybe (that's a big maybe!) do my Wii Fit workout and go to bed.


Maybe tomorrow I'll have something more interesting to blog about...but for now...just crazy routine!

0 comments:

Post a Comment