CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 19, 2010

Peanuts New Shoes!


I never thought I'd find a pair of shoes that my daughter would wear until one of my dearest friends told me about these cute little shoes from a company called See Kai Run. The are a little pricey but they last forever and SO comfy and cute! She has worn them with or without socks and has never had a blister or red mark on her feet! And when she wakes up in the morning, she puts her shoes on even before she goes to the potty!

But the time has come to get a new pair. Her old pair still has alot of life left in them (even though the toes are pretty scuffed), but her feet have decided to grow! So we ordered them last week, and a pair of sandals for spring/summer too, and we got them earlier this week. She, yet again, loves her See Kai Run shoes!

So anywho, if you have little ones you really need to check out these shoes. They are really super soft leather and soles, and can really take a beating! I'm getting ready to order out of the Eleven Collection for my girls so I'll let you know how the bigger kids shoes hold up as well!

Here's a link to their site:


0 comments:

Post a Comment