CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 11, 2010


I don't know what I'm going to do...we have flag football starting for Lizzard and KB and Boo is going to do a volleyball camp. Then there is softball, gymnastics, soccer, swimming lessons, bowling...when do you draw the line? I want them to be able to play a variety of things and find what they're good at and what they like but it just seems like it's SO much running! Ugh! I want an easy summer and fall! Last summer we skipped out on most of the sports because we got married in July and now they want to make up for it all since we don't have anything going on. I don't know!


I've been raising money for my husband to get his head shaved for St. Baldricks. We are raising money for childhood cancer research and this is his 3rd year getting his head shaved. It's a great cause and we love to do it and will continue to do it as long as they have it. Although I'm thinking one of these years his hair's just not going to grow back, and I'm not shaving mine so I think KB's going to be next! To donate please go to: https://www.stbaldricks.org/participants/mypage/participantid/394617


Then last but not least I want to tell you all that my dear sweet friend Momma Such at RaisingMy4Sons is having some great giveaways! Something new everyday this week so you need to go and check out her page and sign up to win! It's quick and easy and she has some great stuff! All winners are picked by a 3rd party agency to keep things fair! So check out her page at: http://www.raisingmy4sons.com/


Hope you all have a great night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment