CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Kindergarten Screening!

Well I have all the big kids in bed and Peanut on the way! KB has his kindergarten screening in the morning and we're both so excited! I really hope he does okay and is ready for kindergarten. I think he'd be a little sad if he doesn't get to go. I guess we'll have to wait and see!

They had a good weekend with their dad and were so excited to tell me that they got to go roller skating today! KB swears he didn't fall but everyone else had a different story! They must've been pretty worn out though because when bedtime rolled around they didn't even argue, they just all went! Probably a good thing because I've had a killer headache all day and just can't seem to get it to go away.


So now we're preparing for the busy week ahead and I hope somewhere along the way to get my house in shape for my Tupperware Open House this weekend! I'm also hoping all of Gracie's bedroom stuff comes in so that I can get her room put together! So excited to see it all done!


Before I go I have to say thank you to everyone that donated to the St. Baldrick's Foundation. My hubby got his head shaved on Friday in solidarity with children fighting cancer. I love supporting this cause (and I love his head shaved!) and look forward to many more years of doing this with him. So thank you all so much for your kind and generous donations!

1 comments:

Mandee said...

Good luck KB! I'm sure he will do just fine. :)

Post a Comment