CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

A New Business Venture...



Well I just signed on to start selling Tupperware! Excited but nervous all at the same time! The only other thing I've ever sold was AVON and for that I didn't have to do parties so this is all a little new to me. I love having parties and I love Tupperware so I just finally figured...why not sell it! So here I go! Kick off party at my house Saturday, March 27th @ 10:30 a.m. so if you can make it, stop on by!

We played outside this afternoon and it was fantastic! The kids rode their bikes, played on the swingset and in the playhouse...it was SO nice to be outside! The hubby and I raked all the stones in the yard back into the driveway and my sides and arms are very sore now. But it was worth it being outside! Can't wait to get back into the flower beds and seeing everything blooming! Hoping the kids and Abby sleep REALLY well tonight!

I'm so ready for a nice relaxing soak in the hot tub and then a shower and bed! Hope you are all enjoying the beautiful weather as well!
I'm SO excited about this whole Tupperware thing! And what a great time of year to get started!

0 comments:

Post a Comment